Thursday, October 2, 2008

List

Campus-
I never want to be on you for 12 hours ever again... that's what she said
Math-
I never want to do you for 4 hours straight again... see above
Chocolate-
I would like to eat a piece of you every day.
Book of Mormon-
You bring me comfort, thank you for that.
George Foreman-
I really love making delicious sandwiches on your grills.
Gone With the Wind-
You are my favorite book.
Lil' Wayne-
I have been loving your music lately... even though you say some really nasty things.
Africa-
Hey!
Gabby-
You are such a good friend. Keep on reading the above mentioned book; you will discover truths and happiness beyond measure... and I don't mean Gone With the Wind.
iTunes-
Stop having music that I want to buy.
Cable-
Please come to my television so I can watch it.
Ice Cream-
You are delicious.
Capture the Flag-
Stop having people cry over you.
Hair-
Thank you for not being pink any longer.
Weekend-
I would really like to enjoy you, we will see if I take any tests.
Cell Phone-
You are a handy tool for creeping people out, thanks for working.
Teriyaki Stix-
Please taste better next time.
That is all.

4 comments:

brooke said...

hahaha. i love this. you're not a good writer my left eye!

Claire said...

I love you.

kendra and jeffrey said...

I laughed a lot while reading this. Love it!

Unknown said...

I started giggling out loud, and my roommates all turned and gave me raised eyebrows.