So, leading up to tonight has been quite a crazy adventure.
- MMbio 241 8 page lab writeup due Wednesday
- MMbio 241 final Wednesday
- Crazy parasitology lab test on Friday
- Cell bio final due Tuesday
- Cell bio midterm Tuesday
- Ochem homework due Tuesday
- Polynesian dance final Tuesday
So, it's done.
Annnnnnnnnnnddddd... I passed!!!! I passed my cell bio test!! Not only did I pass, but I got a 69%. Yes, that is a D+... which is nearly a C-.... which is passing for sure.
I think I'll pull off a B- in this class. I am so pleased.
Now..... Just my Ochem final Friday at 7AM... NBD?