Sunday, September 28, 2008

the gas, the break, the pedal

Outstanding day today. Today I woke up and talked to D'Angelo on the phone, which was fantastic. Went shopping, mailed back my phone, picnic in the park, dominated at frisbee/football ;).. You know. the norm. I took a chem quiz and even finished my chem homework.. Trey came over and we had story time then went to see Forever Strong.. On the way out of the apartment he was stopped by three different girls (are you LJ's brother?!!!!!!!!!!!!) Yes, he is... That's more people than I know in Enclave. Get to the movie... it's okay... Quite a bit of overacting, a little cheesy, but whateve.... what was I really expecting? After.. "Trey.. you should let me drive your car." Wouldn't think he would fall for it a second time would ya? Well.. all we had to do was go get some Denny's first. Denny's at midnight... and he got the largest meal there... When it came out I was floored... I even stated that there was no way he could finish it... he took on the challenge. The bet: If he finished every single thing (which included two giant pancakes, two eggs, two pieces of bacon, two pieces of sausage, two pieces of ham, two pieces of toast as well as hash browns) then I would have to jump into the pool via the zip line, fully clothed... If he couldn't finish the meal then I could call him up and say "Hey, I need your car, bring it over so I can use it" :) I underestimated the Tongan in him. Of course he finished the whole meal.. and then continued to eat what I couldn't finish of mine.. This kid is legit. After our Denny's adventure we went to the football stadium parking lot so I could practice my manual driving. WOW... I was so much better over the summer... this was unreal. Well, we had a couple of rules 1. No screaming from me 2. No turning down the music... that was basically it. I had a couple of good starts... the rest blew. I can't even explain it, I felt like an idiot... I swear, ask my brother, I was good over the summer. Well... after about an hour of this I was done... so he drove me home.. Awkward goodbye just how we like it... and now I am writing this blog about my amazing day.
But seriously... I was really good over the summer.

4 comments:

obkebe said...

this is a fabulous story!!!! so cute and just great. :)

ps, you so did not dominate in football.

kendra and jeffrey said...

haha! I like the rules.

Also the awkward goodbye.

kaylie jean. said...

i love this blog, and i love you. :)

i can't wait to see you... in like an hour.

Unknown said...

i love you so much katie.
i read your blog and feel happy.