Sunday, March 28, 2010

to do

I need to remind myself quite often to not judge so quickly, and off of such stupid stuff as well.
Remember that girl that Gay held hands with? Well, I called her today and she came over and I cried to her and she listened. She helped me so much. I had felt so strong before and realized that I wasn't, I was hurting. She helped me figure out that hurt and figure out how to feel better. I felt a little resentment towards her when he chose her; when he chose her over me. But, now I love her. I do.


So, Katie, please don't hate on people so easily. You will probably end up loving them.




And the reason I was crying had nothing to do with Gay, please give me a little more credit than to think that.



Annnnnnnnnnd. Good pictureFacebook request by my mom with annotations by Jenna.

1 comment:

kaylie jean. said...

I cracked up at the facebook request. Your mom is so dang funny.

And I love you. A lot.