Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's gonna be an expensive summer

This summer I am supposed to be saving up to go on a mission... welp, that's not gonna work out well.
You see... two of my best friends are getting married. Unfortunately neither is getting married in Utah.

1:Erin just got engaged. She is getting married in June in the Detroit Temple. It's crazy to me that I introduced Erin to the Church and she is going through the Temple before me. I am so jealous, but so so so so so happy and proud of her for making this decision. So, I guess I am going home for a weekend in June! Hopefully it is a weekend after finals and possibly between spring and summer semesters, so I don't go crazy!

2:
Claire got engaged on her birthing day. She is getting married July 10th in the Seattle Temple. So, I get to go to Seattle for a weekend and see her!


Who needs this 'till death do we part' stuff? When I get married I am going to do as these girls are and it will last forever!


So, let's see... that's around $500 spent on plane tickets. So, a little more than a month out on the mish? I guess they'll have to send me home a month early!




On a side note... the boy I talked to on Christmas, he gets home July 1st. That's a little over 3 months away. Three months ago I was starting this semester! It's gone by so fast.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd I am living with this girl this summer:

An interesting summer awaits.

No comments: