Friday, November 13, 2009

T. Bell

The past two days I have craved Taco Bell during my office hours. Both days I begged someone in my lab to go get some with me... both days I went and got Taco Bell by myself. Hopefully this isn't turning into a daily habit. If so....
I am going to get so fat.

taco-bell-tacos.jpg

Freakin' yum.

Other than that... the best weekend is coming up. It shall include french toast and temple and a haircut and football and movies and awesome.

May I add the french toast shall be "the best mother f'in french toast ever."
Thank you MC Hammer.


Oh... and listen to this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vPfOjAw5Z0&feature=related

November 1st on...

4 comments:

Rica said...

I love that you found my blog! That makes me happy...almost as happy as now becoming a reader of your blog!

Can't say I've ever had the T. Bell cravings, but I'm excited for your haircut. Doing anything drastic like I did?

brooke said...

hey, um. can i be part of your weekend?

kendra and jeffrey said...

you KNOW i would join you in that taco bell habit!

Claire said...

I know you like comments.
So here you go.

Happy frenchtoast-temple-haircut-football-sleep weekend. I am so there with you.