Thursday, November 19, 2009

The man... the legend.. is back!

Ahhhhhhhh
I am not sure if this weekend could get better.
Today Johnny and I were in the Wilk about to depart from one another and who do I see?

This guy:

Ian freakin' Morris.


Ian has been such a blessing to my life and the lives of my close friends. He is one of my best friends for real. I have definitely written about him before on this here blog. He is in town (he lives in D.C.) for dear Kaylie's wedding. He flew all the way out here for that!

We got 5 guys and hung out with Kendra and life was so good.

These are the various facebook photos that I have stolen of Ian and I and our friends.

Tomorrow we are going to see New Moon. One time I went to go see Terminator with him... a little revenge possibly?

Then Saturday Kaylie and LJ are getting married.

So happy.

No comments: