Tuesday, November 3, 2009

rewards

I give myself rewards if I keep studying.
An example: I allow myself to write a blogpost if I finish writing flash cards from the bacterial pathogenesis slideshow.

I am not self conscious enough in my lab. If I were studying in the
library right now I would be afraid that people would see me on blogger... I would keep studying.
In lab I like to take pictures of myself and write blogs.
Here is my beat up face:

See the bruising? No... Well look at this view instead then.


Yum. Thank you lack of wisdom... teeth.

Here is a picture of me swimming with fish. We all know that I am deathly scared of fish so this picture could never actually happen except with a mac.


I desperately want to get my thoughts out on blogger about certain other things. Let's call said other things "the boy". "The boy" is of course a much nicer term than that used in my apartment. But, I am much too self conscious and I talk about it far too much with my roommates.
Maybe I will develop some... gusto? and speak of said boy... soon.
Sorry roommates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm......I would really like to hear about your "boy" things that are going on right now. :) Give me a call sometime so that I can hear all about it. :)

Claire said...

I would very much like to write the "less nice" term right now...okay, I won't.
But I'll shout it when you get home.

Sorry about the bruises. I really should learn to settle down.

Becky Pitcher said...

I need your email, because I tried to email you something, and as it turned out I don't have your email!
email me. then I will have it.

rebeccah.louise@gmail.com