Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You you you

This woman always makes me feel like a million bucks.
This woman accepts me for who I am.
This woman helps me to realize my divine potential.
This woman makes me reach for bigger and better things.
This woman is comforting and loving.
This woman is an amazing mother, wife and leader.
This woman exudes how I want to be when I am "grown up."
This woman defines confidence.
This woman shows so much charity.
This woman is so much more than I could ever describe.
She is a leader, a friend, and someone I love.
It's highly unfortunate that the only picture I can find of us is so bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You, you, you.......Thank you so much. You made my week. I love ya, and I am humbled by your kindness. :)
Oh, and yes, we SOOO need a new picture (or at least one with my hair done and make-up on!)
But you and Jenna always look great!