Monday, December 8, 2008

creeeeeepster

Funniest thing ever:
So my friend Andre told me this story about his sister. She was sitting in the library at UVU when a boy walked up to her and dropped a note on her table and said that it was from his friend, then he walked away. This is what the note said:
"Lets start this note off with a little story. There once was a little innocent mouse who humbley went about his day to day chores. As he was working he saw this beautiful young mouse pass by him, and he sighed and gasped in his heart wondering if he could ever hang out with her. He thought he'd leave it up to her so he scrounged up all the confidence he had and left her a note saying if she approved she would leave him her number before she left."
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Apprarently Andre's sister immediately stood up and walked out of the library. That boy must have been watching her the whole time she read it. That is just way creepy. I think I would have stood up and peaced out as well. A humble mouse? wtf?
Has anyone else had something this creepy done to them? I need stories.

3 comments:

kaylie jean. said...

wooooaahh.

now THAT is CREEEEpy.
Brooke has a good creeper story.

brooke said...

freak, it's even better than the humble mouse.
wtf, men.

Unknown said...

kinda something i would do, except maybe get a poem in there instead of a freakin' mouse tale:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you!

P.S.= I'm single, gimme a call (my #).

THat would be my note if I was interested and I somewhat knew the girl lol