Thursday, December 24, 2009

From Peru to Michigan

Today I skyped with Mckay. He was in Peru and I could see him! From his chair in the internet cafe he could see the Amazon River. I was in Michigan and he was in the middle of the jungle.
He made fun of me for my Christmas sweater:
I think it is hot.
Things have not changed between us.
I get to talk to him again tomorrow. He told me to come with gossip.
Apparently we have plans to go to Idaho this summer... to his cabin with his family. He said that we have talked about this before, but I don't remember talking about it. We are going in July.

I like him. We are friends. I am happy.
Merry Christmas

3 comments:

Claire said...

that sweater IS hot.
so is peru.

kendra and jeffrey said...

Woah Mckay!
Are these boys really coming home so soon?!
p.s. I love skype.

Aimee said...

thats exciting. i thought boys could only call their families. at least their only supposed to? oh well. what fun. love the sweater too. and skype.